Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ice cream can slove anything

Dear whoever
So on Monday I did very well on my English presentation YESS!!!! Then the next day I took an o chem. test, I was in there for about 4 hours. How did I do? I don’t know I’m too scared to predict. Then I was suppose to take another midterm on Friday but my professor is going to give it to the class for a take home YESS!!!. So that was a relief. I kinda just chilled the rest of the week after ochem. You kinda need to. Then Friday came around me and Zach did a number of fun activities, including: going to a senior dance show case to see Ariana ( my roommate) dance, her dance was seriously the best, the song Is still stuck in my head. Then me and zach went to eat, and then watched the cutes movie ever, “how to train your dragon”. Saturday, I pretty much hung out with Jeri so that meant no homework. Bad Besan Bad. Then I lost my keys somehow and that was very frustrating, I don’t know why but I got so upset about it (PMS?) so zach took me to get ice cream to make me feel better, we went to my apartment after that to look for my keys, I cleaned out my room then Zach found them in the trash HOW THE HECK DID THEY GET THERE. Anyway I guess I have a clean room now. We then went to watch a movie “My sister’s keeper” way good movie. Sunday was amazing (awesome weather) me and Zach took a nap in the park for like 2 hours it was glorious.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment