Sunday, April 4, 2010

KH how i hate you

Dear whoever:
Week went well I got my o chem test back and I did well on it. Yet again I’m very surprised. This week KH came in and decided that that they wanted to put in new carpets, which meant that I had to move everything out of my room. I just don’t understand why they couldn’t w8 till I was out of the apartment in two weeks. so now all my stuff is in a pile in the living room, and it sucks cause I can’t find anything oh, and the fact that I’m moving out in two weeks makes it pointless to move thing back into the room. So I’ going to be living off a pile. This weekend was good, I skipped my classes on Friday and had a day off. I hung out with drew and alex and watched riff traxs new moon it was GREAT….then Saturday night me and zach hung out watched rat race which was stupid. We also watched conference , and I’m sad to say I slept through most of it. Well I better peace out
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment