Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear whoever:
This week was not bad. I got two tests back and I actually did really well on them. My old testament I got a 95% on it I was pretty surprised and then I got my ochem test. I really thought I was going to fail this test like no other, I grabbed my test and I actually did well on it, I got a 89% believe me I’m still shocked. The rest of the week went ok considering the fact that I did not have much homework due. But this week will be great, I have 2 papers due a big religion Quiz and Test.
This weekend I procrastinated so badly, I got my nails done and put a full set of acrylic on, this is the first time in my life that I have done this. It feels so wired and they kind of hurt. Then I went for the last round of apartment shopping. And I made my choice BDA it is, now all I have to do is call them yay! That night I procrastinated planning my Sunday lesson school yet again so instead of Zach and I going to watch a movie “princes and the fog” we planned my lesson instead. Sorry babe. It was great (sarcastic) I mean the whole thing was about sex, and very horny people. Dang people had issues back in the day. On that note
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment