Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Condoms and bannas ...Say what???

Dear whoever
This week I have been preparing myself for an O. chem. exam. I was actually very surprised at my diligence. This is because I finished all my Monday homework on Wednesday in preparation for the o chem. exam. I started studying O chem on Thursday, but it was not very successful as I wanted it to be because I just wasn’t in the mood to study, and it went downhill from there. Friday I hardly studied, and Saturday, I hardly did any of that either. Today I studied a bunch. My exam is on Tuesday wish me luck. Oh and tomorrow I have an English presentation also wish me luck for that.
Ok now the fun part what did I do this weekend. Well on Friday, me and Jeri went to work out together, it was carzy, then we went to buy condoms ( she was having a bridal shower, and wanted to play the game, put the condom on the Banana), we then watched a movie yay!
Saturday was such a pretty day so sunny, I got to talk to my mommy, and me and Zach went on a Picnic. We then chilled and were suppose to go to jump on it but that never happened (ofc with my friends). Instead we watched a movie, that was actually very funny. “dirty rotten scandrals “ . today was great went to see jeri talk in stake conference, gave my lesson, and then saw “life” air on discovery, it was awesome, I hope one day Zach gets me “planet Earth”.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment