Monday, March 1, 2010

almost there

Dear Whoever:
This week was not the worst or the best. It was suppose to be my only week in the semester without anything due. This did not happen thanks to the organic chemistry exam, that exam was brutal, I thought studied for it well only to find that I had no idea what the heck he was asking about. I stared at that test for four hours and left.
This weekend I went more apartment shopping. I saw many places and yet again have a better idea of where I am going to live. I want to finish this week, I want to sign a contract for next fall winter by Monday. Saturday night, Zach and I; Jeri and her friend Dallen, went out on double date it was total fun. Sunday was good and busy as usual, I watched “The Time Traveler’s Wife” not as good as everyone claimed it was but it was ok.
This week is going to suck; I have so much homework I need to catch up on. Wish me luck
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment