Sunday, March 14, 2010

mucus, YUMMY!!!

Dear whoever:
I had a religion test I had to take this week. The thing is I hate taking religion classes at BYU, I feel that is not so much about the spiritual stuff its more about the facts, how does knowing about who basshsha is and where he came from going to help my spirit grow.
On a happier note, it was zach’s b-day on Wednesday, and I got him a backpack (his old one was ugly) and a movie ( 500 days of summer best movie ever), and a bobble head of Captain Kirk. We then went out to olive garden . Friday night me, zach, and Jeri partied like no other strutting our stuff on the dance floor. The next day Saturday I woke up sick. But my cold was very nice to me, and I don’t feel all that bad, but I hate the fact that mucus is running down my face every 2 sec. Today was good I went to zach’s ward and it was great, I really like his ward, and not just cause he is there, I like it cause people there are not fake like in my ward. Ok it is time for me to peace out
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment