Monday, February 15, 2010

Woot! I Survived Another Week

Dear Whoever,
This week was stressful I am not going to lie. You see I had this huge A grammar test that I had to take, and since I was only studying grammar all week and stressing out about the test, I forgot about everything else. This includes o chem. and when you forget about o chem., o chem. gets mad, and if O chem gets mad, O chem. will fail me.
This weekend was a three day weekend, and so that means I did no homework whatsoever this Saturday, which was great cause me and Zach celebrated Valentine’s Day, that day. As usually his initial planes (which included going snowboarding ) did not work, you see Zach has this thing, he has the worst luck in the world, I have never seen someone with a worst case of bad luck. So instead of doing that we went to Color me mine, and made plates. Well I made a plate, Zach made a gnome (a gay one if fact, he is into that :P). Oh I forgot to mention a sweet thing he did try to do, he snuck into my apartment that morning, after 9:00 for all you honor code lovers out there, and tried to make me pancakes. I say try because they did not turn out to be very edible, but still it was a sweet thought. After making an awesome plate and a gay gnome we went to salt lake and ate at an Arabic restaurant, which of course was good, my culture only produces the best food. Tom the real homework begins and I will be surviving yet again another week 2 test here I come.
Peace
P.s: Zach’s gift was an awesome bracelet, love it. No for real it is great
p.s.s: how many grammar mistakes have I made? Yup that grammar test has done a great deal of improvement. NOT 

No comments:

Post a Comment