Sunday, February 7, 2010

This too shall pass

Dear whoever:
Last week was not bad but I’m about to go into a week that is going to kill me. First of all I have two papers due tomorrow, and I have to read two chapters by 4:00. I also have another paper due on Tuesday, and a massive grammar test that I have to take by Thursday. Ok enough complaining.
This weekend was another chill weekend, basically just chilled, I got no homework done this Saturday, due to the fact I worked for four hours and also due to the fact that me and Jeri get along to well, and talk too much. Church today was great, testimonies where awesome, but one thing happened that reminded me of the bad days during high school, where everyone around you had someone to talk to except for you. Another interesting fact happened; we are having the modesty morality talk next week, (whoo hooo), I have heard that too many times. Besides from that bishop assigned the guys in our ward to watch what the girls are wearing and report if a girl (name included) was not being modest, I think that is weird and wrong, to me it provokes judgment among others, and I think that is wrong.
The super bowl was good (except for the fact that most of my friends decided not to show up) the Colts lost, I’m not a diehard fan at all I decided to root for them just cause they had an ex-BUY player on the team.
peace

1 comment: