Sunday, January 17, 2010

week 2

Dear whoever

First I need to tell you about my last weekend, since my last blog never got to that, cause I was complaining about Airlines. so last weekend was great I went to a scaw concert (which is weird music that Zach loves) that was cool. For the first time I encounter someone who was probably high on drugs, some of you are like wow what a sinner ,and some of you are probably thinking girl, you are so innocent.
This past week was ok, school is not hard yet so i'm fine, my students seem cool, they actually talk and comment so it's a lot less awkward. I memorized most of their names which is a miracle, cause I suck at names.
This weekend me and zach just spent Friday chilling, and then Saturday me and Zach just hung out all day. We went to the aquarium, which was kind of depressing, since they showed all these endanger creatures that are in Utah. We also went to see Avatar in 3D Imax, it was awesome, I really liked the movie, I related to it in more than one way. I'll have to tell you about that later.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment